SAHYADRI CLINICAL RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT CENTER (SCRDC)
- SCRDC established in 2006
- Sahyadri has a full-fledged Clinical Research Unit & excels in coordinating a research driven team with latest infrastructure providing a milieu conducive to the advancement of professional and personal excellence.
- Sahyadri Hospitals Ltd Ethics Committee is registered under CDSCO.
- Reg. No. ECR/493/Inst/MH/2013
- SHL EC is also registered in OHRP and FWA.
- Institutional Ethics Committee works as per GCP & Schedule Y guidelines & strictly adheres to approved SOP’s.
- The IRB reviews and approves research activities with proper considerations of risks and anticipated benefits involving human subjects.
- All the Ethics Committee members are trained in ICH GCP and current regulatory guidelines.
- Ethics Committee meets once in a month.
- We are committed to the safety of patients who take part in our trials, and uphold the highest ethical standards in all of our research initiatives.
Announcing alliance between SHL & Pfizer Ltd to push forward the research for future clinical trial developments.
This agreement brings together the best of two worlds namely Sahyadri Hospitals Ltd and Pfizer Ltd.
Sahyadri Hospital Ltd is persuing International accreditation from Association for accreditation of Human Research Protection Program.
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
- Sahyadri Hospitals Limited has received recognition for in-house R & D facility from DSIR (Department of Scientific & Industrial Research).
- SHL established Scientific Committee for valuable assistance in new R & D projects
- Scientific Committee gives approval of new R & D projects, which will reviewed in scientific committee meeting & by ethics committee meeting.
- Scientific committee meets once in a 3 months
SAHYADRI CLINICAL RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT CENTER
A Unit of Sahyadri Hospitals Ltd
30 C, Erandawane, Karve Road,
Pune – 411004.
Tel. : +9120 6721 3000
Fax : +9120 2545 9117
E-mail : email@example.com