Guidelines for Health Checkup
- Checkups will be carried out from Monday to Saturday with prior appointments only. Any Cancellations should be intimated at least 24 hours in advance.
- Post check ups report will be delivered on same day.
- Payment will be accepted by Cash or Credit / Debit Cards only.
- The approximate time for the completion of the entire package is around 6 to 8 hours. Patients are requested to report for registration at the allocated appointment time.
- Please bring along all your earlier medical records when you come for the check up. For eg Sonography or anything related to heart.
- If investigations other than those listed in the package are requested or required, they will be charged.
- Relatives are most welcome with the patients. In fact we would recommend that one member family be involved in the counseling sessions.
- Men are requested to shave their chest to ensure a good ECG / Treadmill Test.
- Some reports like Pap smear / Mammography, etc. will not be available on the same day but will be couriered or mail with specialist’s comments.
- Blood and urine samples are collected as fasting samples; therefore, it is necessary to report in the morning with a minimum of 12 hours of fasting. You may however drink water if needed.
- If you are pregnant or you think you could be, please inform the doctor before undergoing any tests.
- Please do not have morning medicines on the day of checkup but carry them along so that can be taken after collection of blood samples.
- Please note that this information is basic and elemental for patient familiarization only. This information is not a substitute for medical advice.
Hours of Operations
8:00 am to 6:00 pm on working days