SAHYADRI CLINICAL RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT CENTER (SCRDC)
- SCRDC established in 2006
- Sahyadri has a full-fledged Clinical Research Unit & excels in coordinating a research driven team with latest infrastructure providing a milieu conducive to the advancement of professional and personal excellence.
- Sahyadri Hospitals Ltd Ethics Committee is registered under CDSCO.
Reg. No. ECR/493/Inst/MH/2013
SHL EC is also registered in OHRP and FWA.
- Institutional Ethics Committee works as per GCP & Schedule Y guidelines & strictly adheres to approved SOP’s.
- The IRB reviews and approves research activities with proper considerations of risks and anticipated benefits involving human subjects.
- All the Ethics Committee members are trained in ICH GCP and current regulatory guidelines.
- Ethics Committee meets once in a month.
- We are committed to the safety of patients who take part in our trials, and uphold the highest ethical standards in all of our research initiatives.
Announcing alliance between SHL & Pfizer Ltd to push forward the research for future clinical trial developments.
This agreement brings together the best of two worlds namely Sahyadri Hospitals Ltd and Pfizer Ltd.
Sahyadri Hospital Ltd is persuing International accreditation from Association for accreditation of Human Research Protection Program.
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
- Sahyadri Hospitals Limited has received recognition for in-house R & D facility from DSIR (Department of Scientific & Industrial Research).
- SHL established Scientific Committee for valuable assistance in new R & D projects
- Scientific Committee gives approval of new R&D projects, which will reviewed in scientific committee meeting & by ethics committee meeting.
- Scientific committee meets once in a 3 months
SAHYADRI CLINICAL RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT CENTER
A Unit of Sahyadri Hospitals Ltd
30 C, Erandawane, Karve Road,
Pune – 411004.
Tel. : +9120 6721 3000
Fax : +9120 2545 9117
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Sahyadri Clinical Research & Development Center (SCRDC)
Dr. Deepa Divekar
Dr. Ravindra Ghooi
Chairman – Sahyadri Hospitals Ltd Ethics Committee
Sponsors & CROs Associated with us
- Bristol Meyers Squibb
- Cadila Healthcare Ltd.
- Glaxo Smithkline
- Johnson & Johnson
- Sanofi Aventis
- Siro Clinpharm
- SRL Ranbaxy
- Sun Pharma
- Zydus Cadila
- Eli Lily
- Bharat Serum Pvt Ltd.
- Haemophilia A & B
- Acute myleoid leukaemia
- Invasive aspergillosis
- Multiple myeloma
- Patient with Factor VIII Inhibitor
- Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
- Myelodysplastic syndrome
- Von willebrand Disease
- Ca Breast
- Ca Cervix
- Ca Ovary
- Ca Pancreas
- Ca Head & Neck
- Renal Cell carcinoma
- Glioblastoma Multiform
- Ca Colon /Rectum
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Paediatric epilepsy
- Acute Ischaemic Stroke
- Deep Venous Thrombosis
- Complicated Intra abdominal infections.
We also conduct trial in different indication including Nephrology, Cardiology, Psychiatry, Internal Medicine , Gynecology etc.
The Sahyadri Speciality Hospital apart from offering advanced Medical care is also an academic institute imparting training and teaching for various Postgraduate courses.
Speciality / services / facility available
DNB Neuro Surgery (direct 6yrs.course for MBBS & 3yrs for post graduate):
Head of the Neuro Surgery Department – Dr.Charudutt Apte(M.Ch)
Accredited hospital from yr. 2003 for 1 seat.
Dr.Pravin Jain -1st DNB (Neuro Surgery) student passed in 2007.
Dr.Josna Sabnis-2nd DNB (Neuro Surgery) student passed in 2008
Dr. Manish Sabnis-3rd DNB (Neuro Surgery) student passed in 2009.
DNB Neurology (3yrs. Course for post graduate)
Head of the Neurology Department – Dr.Pradeep Divate
Accredited by NBE 2008 for 1 seat.
DNB Anaesthesia (3yrs course for primary one seat & 2yrs.for PG Diploma)
Head of the Anaesthesia Department – Dr.Jayashree Apte
Accredited by NBE from yr.2009.
DNB Radio-Diagnostic-(3yrs course for primary one seat & 2yrs.for PG Diploma)
Head of the Radio diagnosis Department – Dr.Anand Rahalkar
Accredited by NBE from yr.2009.
The DNB accreditation procedure was done by NBE for Gen. surgery, Pediatrics, Gen.Medicine Speciality. We have also applied for DNB Haematology to NBE for accreditation this year.
DNB Training Program
DNB trainees in accredited specialities are given Hands on training for a period of 3 years to acquire clinical skills.
DNB training is done as per competency based training guidelines of National Board of Examinations, New Delhi.
Lectures, seminars, Journal club, case discussion, bed side teaching sessions are conducted as per monthly training program.
Monthly meeting are held by DNB coordinator to monitor Thesis work & Log Book of DNB trainees.
The Sahyadri Hospital is also accredited for -
IDCCM (Indian Diploma in Critical Care Medicine) course affiliated with ISCCM (1year course). The admissions will be started from Jan.2011 for 2 seats.
Eligibility Criteria-1year for MD, MS, DNB(Medicine/chest/Anesthesia) & 2years for DA/DTCD or equivalent candidates.
We are proud to announce various paramedical courses for the 10th & 12th passed students. These are short term courses which can offer them good job opportunities. The seats are limited and the courses are as follows.
|Sr. No.||Name of the Course||Eligibility||Duration||No. of Seats|
|1||Cathlab Technician Assistant||12th std+Diploma in Radiology||6 months||2|
|2||USG Technician||12th Std +Diploma in Radiology||1 year+ 6 months intership||2|
|3||CT Technician||12th Std + Radiography, BMIT, B.Sc with Imaging Science, B –M Tech||1 year + 6 months internship||3|
|4||MRI Technician||12th Std + Radiography, BMIT, B.Sc with Imaging Science, B –M Tech||1 year + 6 months internship||2|
|5||BMTA||12th Std with Science.||1 year (9 months course + 3 months internship)||12|
|6||Haemodialysis Technician||12th Std||9 months (6 months course + 3 months internship)||3|
|7||OT Assistant||12th Std||9 months (6 months course + 3 months internship)||3|
|8||Nursing Assistant (Rugnasevika)||10th Std.||1 year (6 months course + 6 months internship)||25|
Dr. Deepa Divekar
Dr. B. G. Sahastrabuddhe
For further details contact-
Department of Academics.
Contact No. 020 – 67213000, Ext.no1509
E-mail – email@example.com