Dr. Kaurabhi Zade
MBBS, DIP(RADIO DIAGNOSIS), DNB
- She is Vascular and Interventional Radiology Consultant at Sahyadri Hospitals (Pune, India).
- She has done her MBBS from GMC Nagpur
- She has done her Post Graduation in Radiology .
- She has completed her Super specialisation in Vascular Interventional Radiology from Tata Medical Hospital (TMH) Mumbai.
- She is trained in India and abroad. She got her European Board Certification in Vascular and Interventional Radiology (EBIR).
- She has more than 5 year experience in vascular and image guided intervention.\All vascular surgeries are done image guided. The recovery time is small, done under local anaesthesia and no sutures. Patient is discharged in a day or two post surgery.
- She has a vast variety of experience in peripheral and neuro vascular interventions.
- She has presented many papers in National and International Conference
Sahyadri Hospital is well equipped to perform all kinds of vascular interventions
Areas of expertise:
- Aortic aneurysm
- Varicose veins
- Peripheral arterial disease
- Carotid stenting
- Vascular tumour treatment
- Leg gangrene treatment
- Uterine fibroid embolization
- Varicocele treatment
- Aneurysm treatment
- Deep Venous thrombosis treatment
- Liver Cancer treatment
- Life member : Indian society of vascular and interventional Radiology (ISVIR)
- Life Member: Indian Radiological and Imaging Association (IRIA)
- Member: Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology Society of Europe (CIRSE)
- Member: Asia Pacific Society of Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology (APCCVIR)
- Member: Society of Interventional Radiology (SIR)
- Hadapsar – Pune
- Kasba Peth – Pune