MBBS, M.S. (General Surgery), Mch (CTVS)
Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgeon Department
He has completed his post-graduation in General Surgery from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical
College & DMIMS, Wardha.
He has completed Mch (CTVS) & trained in Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery at the prestigious VMMC & Safdarjung hospital, Delhi. During this training he is trained in all branches of Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgeries. His teachers were best teachers and pioneer in CVTS in India.
• In depth cardiology knowledge
• Decision making under pressure
• High ethical standard
• Patient and hardworking
• Surgical critical care aptitude
• Professional demeanor
• Good bedside manner
• Fast learner
• Pre-op preparation and stabilization of patient.
• Assisted various adult and pediatric cardiac surgeries.
• Performed supervised and independent surgeries (ASD closure, MVR, Embolectomies, Emergency explorations, vascular trauma, thoracic – emergency, elective decortications & lobectomies).
• Managed Cardiac ICU independently (3 years) including post-op care, weaning from ventilator, extubation, Tracheostomy, invasive line insertion, IABP insertion and pre-op or post-op emergency conditions.
• Senior Resident, CTVS,VMMC & Safadarjung hospital , New Delhi (2019-2022).
• Senior Resident M.S. Gen. Surgery, JNMC & DMIMS, Wardha (2018-2019).