Our multilingual international patient coordinators serve as a single point of contact before, during and after the patient’s visit. Our goal is to provide the most professional and personalized care to all our international guests and their families.
Why Patients Choose Sahyadri?
At Sahyadri Hospitals, we understand that every overseas patient has different needs and our dedicated team is here to ensure personalized guidance throughout their treatment & stay in India.
Our International Patient Services team assist patients in connecting you with the best doctors for medical opinion, providing cost estimates for the treatment and coordinating appointments and admissions as per patient’s travel dates.
Our team will help match you with the best specialists and most appropriate services
- World-class services at affordable rates
- Skilled and well-qualified doctors
- Customized services
- Use of latest technologies
Mr. MD Zeeshan Ansari
Sr. Manager- International Patient Services
E-mail id: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: +91-7768003770 ; Whats app: +91-7768003770
2600 Expert Staff
27 Years Of Experience
Services for International patients
Guest Relations Executive for End to End Assistance during stay
- Fix the initial consultation with the doctor(s).
- Schedule standard pre-surgical tests required.
- Explain your pre/post-surgical medication to you.
- Make sure you get a comprehensive written medical report on discharge.
- arranging their stay in hospital for all non-medical assistance like registration, admission and discharge formalities, sim card, mobile, interpreter etc.
We provide assistance to book a guest house/hotel as per your preference / budget post discharge.
Connectivity Access (Wi-Fi, Sim card and International Channels)
Our inpatient rooms have been designed to provide complete access to outer world by providing a LCD Color Television, Cable Connection with all the Arabic and other popular International Channels, Internet Connection within the room (except the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Stay). Sim card will be provided immediately after your arrival, so that you can talk to your relatives back home.
Airport pick-up & drop
We arrange complimentary airport pick up/drop in a cab for patient and accompanying attendant to hospital or hotel as per patient’s medical condition or choice.
Currency exchange facility can be made available if required.
For your convenience we offer a number of payment modes:
Transfer money directly from your bank account to Sahyadri Hospital’s account– it takes about 7 working days for the funds to be credited. Send us the scanned copy of the money transfer receipt; this will be used to help you settle your bill.
We will send you our bank details on request the transferred amount cannot be used for bill settlement unless you provide us with a copy of the wire transfer receipt direct payment at the hospital: Pay your hospital bill at the hospital directly through cash and card.
We accept all major credit cards like VISA, MASTER Card.
If your medical insurance policy covers services rendered overseas, we will be happy to discuss payment options with your insurance provider.
Patient has the option to wire transfer money before travel team arranges to send Performa Invoice as per estimate shared. It also helps insurance companies and TPAs to place guarantee of payment (GOP) if patient is covered by insurance.
Once you confirm your visit to our team of International Patient Services we will send a visa requisition letter to the Indian Embassy in patient’s country. This helps to obtain medical visa not only for patient but also for the accompanying attendant. A copy of the letter will be marked to you.
Please send us the following details via email if you want us to send a visa requisition letter to the Indian Embassy in your country:
- If you are travelling on a medical visa, you are required to register at the Foreigner’s Regional Registration Office within 14 days of your arrival. Our team will help you with all these formalities
- Patients from Pakistan and Bangladesh are required to register with the nearest Police Station or Police Commissioner’s office within 24 hours of arrival. Refer to your Visa/ Transit document for instructions.
- Please bring 15 passport size photographs with you for the above formalities
- Courier services
- Arrangement of food
- In-room color television with cable connection
- Laundry services
- Sight Seeing services
Centres of Excellence
Medical Opinion and Estimated cost of treatment
It is advisable that the patient shares the medical history, case history, details of treatment taken, investigation reports (x-rays, CT/MRI scan, USG, pathological reports etc.) and a summary of observations based on them. We will also need approximate dates you are available for appointments and basic contact information (physical address, mobile, phone number and email id details). Feel free to share any special need you may have.
After reviewing your medical reports our team of doctors will diagnose your ailment and recommend a course of treatment. Once treatment plan is advised by specialist, International Patient Services team arranges quotation or estimated cost of the treatment and hospital stay.
Giving estimate will be non-chargeable service.
To receive an approximate idea of cost and other information regarding treatment. please feel free to get in touch with us.
48 Hours Response Time
We aim to respond your enquiry within 48 hours.
Billing and Payment
- You can make payment via Cash (INR), Credit/Debit Card & RTGS.
- Maximum limit for cash deposit is (INR) 1,95,000/-.
Steps to Follow
- Mail us all your case details with reports on email@example.com
- Reports will be shared with doctors and his team.
- Our International Patient Services team will get contact you with doctors suggestions and estimated cost for your treatment. We can also help you for stay and other services required during your stay in hospital and post discharge stay in India.
- Once you confirm us about your admission date, we would need the passport copies of patient and attendants for sending medical visa invitation letter. Our team will also assist you for visa processing.
- Please read INSTRUCTIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL PATIENTS & THEIR RELATIVES AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION IN THE HOSPITAL.
- On your application you receive your visa & send us the travel schedule.
You arrive in India and we pick up from Airport and you reach hospital. If needed, translator can be arranged.
- We arrange your meetings with the doctors. We proceed ahead for treatment. Patient undergoes initial evaluation, consults the treating doctor and is given the detailed plan of treatment.
- The hospital arranges for the Foreigners Registration of the patient at the local authority (FRRO).
- Patient undergoes treatment/surgery.
- Patient settles the bills before being discharged and is either shifted to the Guest house or escorted to the Airport.
- After the discharged from the hospital, We proceed for your short holiday break if required.
- We arrange your airport drop.
- You return to your country.
- Post-discharge follow up is done by the medical coordinator via e-mail, teleconference or videoconference.
Instructions for International Patients & Their Relatives at The Time of Admission in The Hospital
You have to submit the passport/s of patient & relatives to reception counter at the time of admission only. If not then kindly submit within an hour after admission. If not at all submitted then the admission will get cancelled automatically.
You need to submit 2 nos. passport size photos of the patient and his / her relatives along with the passports to the reception counter only.
Only PRO will pick up all the passport/s of International patients & relatives from admission desk for the further procedure, after registration at IPD counter.
Preparation of documents required for “C” form to be done, as it is a necessary part of the process to be done within 24hrs of the admission.
Preparation of documents required for FRO (if necessary) to be done, as it is a necessary part of the process to be done within 10 days of arrival in India.
We will issue the copy of “C” form / FRO, attested by Police Commissioner Office to you on the 3rd & 7th day after the date of admission respectively, as it is compulsory to carry these documents while traveling.
If the hospital has provided you with a Mobile / SIM Card(s) / Charger, you should submit the same to the Administration office at the time of discharge.
International Patients and their relatives will collect their passports, from the billing department only (lower ground floor) after the settlement of billing.
Tobacco, Smoking & Drinking of alcoholic beverages is prohibited in the Hospital premises and adjoining area. Kindly cooperate.
All patients are requested that not to leave the hospital premises for any reason without notice to the Administrator.
Mediator / Translator / Interpreter should tell and ensure that all the patients & their relatives should not click the photographs or do the video shooting while roaming here & there (In Hospital premises & Outside), as it’s against the policy of Indian Government.
If a patient is a student, then he/she have to submit their valid Residential Permit (RP Copy) at the time of admission only, at the Reception desk.
1. How can I book an appointment ?
You can raise a query by submitting an online enquiry form along with all the medical reports or directly through whatsapp. Our International Patient Services- Sahyadri Hospitals query response team will get in touch with you for further assistance. For additional information contact our IPS team at- firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Does the hospital staff speak in English?
3. Can hospital help use getting visa?
Yes, once you share the data regarding the patient passport and the person attending the patient, our International Patient Services- Sahyadri Hospitals team will provide you with visa invitation letter. For further assistance and enquiry contact us at- email@example.com
4. What services are offered at Sahyadri Hospitals?
5. Does hospital provides airport transport for overseas patient?
6. What other facilities are provided for International Patients?
7. What if visa expires while stay in India?
In case of visa expiry, our International Patient Services- Sahyadri Hospitals team will provide clinical documentation and letters for further extension of visa.
8. What about follow-up after surgery?
Once the patient reaches back to his country and requires any further follow-up with his treating doctor, our IPS team will arrange for tale-consultation.
9. What modes of payment are accepted?
- At Sahyadri Hospitals we accept-
- Wire Transfer- online NEFT/ RTGS
- Direct Transfer – Credit/Debit card
- Cash payments – Indian National Currency only.( As per government norms)
(Assistance in currency exchange will be provided)
10. How do I consult a doctor from my country?
Once the query is raised over the query/enquiry form, our International Patient Services- Sahyadri Hospitals query response team will get in touch with you and ask for reports and details, if necessary. Our International Patient Services- Sahyadri Hospitals medical team will obtain a response to the query from the concerned doctors. Further online consultation will be arranged according to time and convenience of both doctor and the patient.
11. When can we proceed with medical visa procedure?
After the query response is made, if patient requires to and is willing to travel to India for medical treatment, our International Patient Services- Sahyadri Hospitals team will further guide you with visa procedure. Passport details of patient and attendance are required on which the International Patient Services- Sahyadri Hospitals team will provide you with a scan document of visa invitation letter and visa assistance.
12. How long it takes to obtain India’s medical visa?
The process for Indian medical visa generally takes minimum 72 hours for approval (may vary from country to country) , after submission of necessary documents. This requires Visa invitation letter from the concerned hospital that you are willing to seek treatment from. Here, International Patient Services- Sahyadri Hospitals team will provide you with visa invitation letter. For further query contact- firstname.lastname@example.org
13. What documents are required to obtain Indian medical visa?
The list of documents required for visa process includes-
- Passport with 6 months of validity,
- passport size photographs,
- residential address proof, copy of online visa application for both patient and attendant,
- relationship proof of patient and attendant,
- medical treatment records,
- recommendation of medical treatment required in foreign country by home country doctor,
- Visa invitation letter from treating hospital in India for patient and attendant ( changing of hospital after visiting the country is not permitted and VIL from government approved hospitals only)
14. Why Sahyadri Hospitals?
- Sahyadri Hospitals is the largest chain of Hospitals in Maharashtra state.
- We have a state of the art facility with advanced equipment and highly qualified staff.
- We have team of internationally trained doctors who are globally renowned in their skills and expertise.
- We provide quality service at reasonable cost.
- We provide personalized care and service.
15. Why India compared to other countries for medical treatment?
- Patients travelling overseas from developed countries may save up to 60% of amount on treatment in India.
- Well qualified and skilled doctors and staff. Good administrative assistance and support.
- Great infrastructure with advance facilities.
- Up to 98% success rate for medical treatment.
16. What services are provided by International Patient Services - Sahyadri Hospitals team?
International Patient Services- Sahyadri Hospitals team provides assistance in-
- Visa invitation letter
- Doctors appointment / online consultation
- Hospital Transportation
- Attendants accommodation
- Visa extension documentation
- FRRO registration
- Language Interpreter services
- Fast lane service
- Personal attention and constant follow-up.
- Travel SIM
- Food with international cuisine
- Air ticket arrangements.