Sahyadri Hospitals is widely acknowledged as a centre of excellence in Neurosciences. The Department is highly integrated, collaborated department of adult & paediatric neurologists & neurosurgeons who specialize in the research, diagnosis& treatment of a plethora of conditions & diseases affecting the nervous system. A Multi-disciplinary Approach is adopted, wherein expert Neurosurgeons & Neurologists work in close coordination with other departments like Oncology, Neuro-radiology, Orthopaedics, Behavioral Sciences, Rehabilitation, Metabolic experts and provide comprehensive care to encompass the whole spectrum of Neurosciences.
- Collaborated department for adult and paediatric neurosurgery.
- Leading tertiary care referral centre for Neurosurgeries with highest number of Neurosurgeries in Pune.
- More than 20,000* Neurosurgeries conducted till date (Jan 2019).
- Collective expertise of more than 50 years in Brain, Spine,
- Cerebrovascular & other neurosurgeries.
- First in Maharashtra to introduce Ozone Neucleolysis for management of slip disc.
- First in India to introduce Intra‐operative CT scanner
- State‐of‐the‐art Neurorehabilitation centre
- Well supported by Dept. of Cognitive & Behavioural Sciences, inclusive of a dedicated wing working exclusively for children
- Accredited for Post Graduation (DNB) in Neurology & Neurosurgery
BREAKTHROUGHS BY THE NEUROSCIENCES TEAM LED BY DR. CHARUDUTT APTE
- In 1991, Dr. Apte developed the ﬁrst indigenous stereotactic equipment to treat deep seated brain tumors
- Performed the ﬁrst Functional Neurosurgery in Pune
- In 1995, Dr. Apte developed an inexpensive ‘subarachnoid‐screw‐ equipment’ to measure intracranial pressure in patients with serious brain injury.
- In 1996 he developed the ﬁrst indigenous, inexpensive ‘Radio Frequency Lesion Generator’ the ‘RFLG’ equipment to treat conditions like intractable pain, Parkinson’s disease etc.
- Performed the ﬁrst stereotactic functional neurosurgery in Maharashtra
- He started the ‘ﬁrst‐of‐its‐kind in Pune’, Childhood epilepsy programme and epilepsy surgery for patients with intractable epilepsy.
Dr. Charudutt Apte
Chairman / Neuro Surgeon, Neurosurgery
Dr. Manish Sabnis
Dr. Sachin Mahajan
Spinal and Neurological Surgeon
Dr. Ranjeet Deshmukh
Dr. Pradeep Divate
Dr. Hemant Sant
Dr. Nasli R Ichaporia
Senior Consultant Neurologist
Dr. Suyog Doshi
Dr. Sadique Pathan
Dr. Mudassar Kharadi
Dr Deepa Divekar
LIVER TRANSPLANT- BRINGING HOPES TO DIMMING LIVES
Discovering Routes to Timeless Stay – Comprehensive Facility for Liver, Pancreas & Kidney Transplants
Liver Transplantation is an operation in which the diseased liver is removed and replaced with a healthy liver. We perform liver transplantation for adults as well as children and both live related donor as well as cadaver donor liver transplant. Sahyadri Hospitals have initiated state-of-the-art Centre for Organ Transplant in Pune, with a sole objective to make Transplants affordable and accessible to all. Within a short span of time, It is recognized as one of the most reliable Liver Transplant Centres in Western India.
- Fastest growing & most successful Liver Transplant Center in Western India
- Sahyadri Hospitals-200+ Liver Transplant Completed in Just 4 Years!!!
- Chasing our aim to make Liver Transplant “just another” major abdominal operation
- One & Only dedicated Emergency Liver Care in Pune
- Facilities for Living & Cadeveric Liver Transplant, Kidney Transplant & Pancreas Transplant
- Affordable Packages for Liver Transplant & other liver & Hepatobiliary surgeries
- Surgical team with expertise of more than 1000 liver transplants
- 24 X 7 availability of Liver Transplant Surgeons
- Easy EMI options available for Liver Transplant
LIVER TRANSPLANT SERVICES AVAILABLE:
- Liver transplant evaluation
- Pre-liver transplant care
- Post-liver transplant care
- Acute liver failure
- End-stage liver disease/cirrhosis from various causes
- Hepatocellular carcinoma
- Portal hypertension, including portosystemic shunt surgery
- Organ Transplant surgery
- Hepato- Pancreatic Biliary & Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Surgeries for liver, bile duct, gall bladder and pancreatic cancer
- Complex surgeries for benign liver, biliary and pancreatic diseases
- Surgery for portal hypertension
- Entire spectrum of GI surgical services which include surgeries for oesophagus, stomach & colorectal disorders both benign as well as malignant.
MEDICAL GASTROENTEROLOGY & HEPATOLOGY:
Our Medical experts treat viral hepatitis, autoimmune and other liver diseases routinely and also have the expertise to manage patients with bleeding into the gut (blood vomiting). Outcomes after liver transplantation depend not only on the surgical expertise but also upon the condition of the patient before surgery. Our Liver surgeons and Physicians work together to optimise the patient medically as much as preoperatively so that the outcomes after transplant are the best possible.
HEPATOLOGY SERVICES AVAILABLE:
- Evaluation of abnormal liver tests
- Viral hepatitis, such as hepatitis B and hepatitis C
- Autoimmune and cholestatic liver disorders, such as autoimmune hepatitis, primary biliary cirrhosis, and primary sclerosing cholangitis
- Metabolic and genetic liver diseases such as fatty liver disease, hereditary hemachromatosis and Wilson’s disease
- Toxic liver injury, such as from drug and alcohol use
- End-stage liver disease and cirrhosis
- Vascular abnormalities, such as Budd-Chiari syndrome
- Hepatocellular carcinoma
LIVER & MULTI-ORGAN TRANSPLANT AND HEPATOBILIARY-PANCREATIC SURGEONS
Dr. Bipin Vibhute
Liver Transplant & Hepato-Pancreatic & Biliary Surgeon
Dr. Aniruddha Bhosale
Liver Transplant Surgeon
GASTROENTEROLOGY & HEPATOLOGY
Dr. Sheetal Mahajani
Gastroenterologist & Liver Transplant Physician
Dr. Snehavardhan Pandey
Consultant Pediatric Hepatology and Liver Transplant
3 PILLARS OF CANCER CARE UNDER ONE ROOF
- SURGICAL ONCOLOGY
- MEDICAL ONCOLOGY
- RADIATION ONCOLOGY
WHAT SETS US APART
- Incomparable expertise and experience
- 24 X 7 multi-disciplinary team
- Dedicated rehabilitation team
- Access to cancer clinical trials
Sahyadri Hospitals initiated an exclusive & dedicated Cancer Care Center at Hadapsar Unit in 2018.
- State of the art Advanced Radiation Facility capable of treating all types of tumours
- Excellent Operation Theatres with facilities for frozen section
- Spacious 12 bedded Cancer daycare with expert staff.
- All the diagnostics required for Cancer Treatment – PET CT, MRI and Mammography.
- Laboratory services
These facilities are available under one roof along with cancer specialists for each discipline and supportive staff throughout working hours.
The center believes in treating all patients after a consensus taken by the entire treating team – Surgical, Radiation and Medical Oncologists, Pathologist and Radiologist – This provides a truly combined approach giving patients the best possible outcome.
Along with standard cancer treatment, we also provide Preventive, Rehabilitation, Pain and Palliative Services and a specialized Breast service and Breast centre. Psychological support and nutritionists are available daily for our patients. An Integrated cancer clinic including services of Complementary therapies like Homeopathy and Acupressure will shortly be added. Patients can access the latest cancer drugs, through Clinical Trials ongoing at our Institute.
Apart from Hadsapar unit Medical & Surgical Oncology facilities are available at our Deccan Gymkhana/ Nagar Road/ Nashik & Karad Units.
Our goal is to serve Cancer patients with the best available treatments provided in an atmosphere of competence, compassion and integrity.
Dr. Shona Nag
Sr Medical Oncologist and Director Oncology Dept
Dr. Shriniwas Kulkarni
Consultant Medical Oncology
Dr. Rahul S. Kulkarni
Consultant Medical Oncology
Dr. Tushar Patil
Dr. Vinod Gore
Consultant Onco Surgery
Dr. Joy Ghose
Dr. Sanjay Hunugundmath
Consultant Radiation Oncology
Why People Choose Us?
India’s most renowned Neurosurgeons and more importantly an ardent practitioner of ethical medical practices
2600 Expert Staff
27 Y Experience
Why does the patient take a second opinion?
How this Second Opinion Works?
I have been coming regulatly to this hospital for the last 2 years and have never been disappointed with the level of care, professionalism and efficiency I have witnessed. All the doctors are brilliant and well versed in their fields.
My self admitted to Sahyadri super speciality hospital from Kothrud on 17/03/21 & the admission process made so fast. All the Doctors , Nurces and all staffs are very cooperative and taking care personally so I feel at home.
The treatment and care received from the doctors and staff has helped my father recover sooner. Doctors provided a timely counselling everyday and kept us up to date on the condition and the progress made.
One of the best hospitals in Pune.. Exceptionally great service provided by the Staff, Day Care Team, Dialysis & Billing Department☺️.. Sisters / Doctors / Admin are extremely polite and down to earth and always helpful🙏.
Experienced excellent service other than other branch management and service is good and also nursing services and no rush in this hospital and we are very much trust and respect about Sona Nag Mam.