Keeping yourself healthy and fit is the best way to avoid diseases, expand your lifespan, and live happily. But as a girl grows up into a woman, she needs to face a lot of chaos in her daily life that can affect her health. Most women fall into the habit of taking care of others and forgetting about the needs of their bodies. You need to stay healthy and feet in order to take care of others. No matter what your age is, you must plan a proper diet in order to keep yourself away from diseases.
Plan a proper diet
Avoiding unhealthy foods leads to a start of eating a balanced diet. Packaged foods are often full of sugar, salt, fats, and calories. Therefore, you must avoid such foods and start including the below-listed foods in your diet to keep yourself healthy.
- Whole grains
- Fresh fish
- Low-fat dairy
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- Lean cuts of meat and eggs
- Fiber-rich foods such as leafy green
- vegetables and beans
- Seeds like flaxseeds and hemp seeds
- Healthy fats which include olive oil and
How to deal with stress?
A woman goes through a lot of stress in their daily lives. A woman can deal single-handedly with career, family, kids, volunteer work, and many more. Excessive stress can cause back pain, high blood pressure, relationship conflicts due to mood swings, gastrointestinal issues, unable to sleep, and abdominal weight gain. But stress can also be controlled with relaxation techniques such as-
- Tai chi or yoga
Common health issues in women
There are many common health issues that both men and women face. But some conditions are faced by only women or it has a greater impact on women than on men. Here is a list of some common health issues that most women face after the age of 30.
- Urinary tract issues
- Heart disease
Fitness tips for women
Exercise is the best way that can prevent heart disease. You must aim for 30 minutes of movement which may include jogging, walking, swimming, or dancing. Mix up your routines and plan for different exercises each day to keep your exercise routine interesting. If you are a person who hates to stay alone, then you must also include a friend of yours who can accompany you. Cardio or aerobic exercises are best for women. But cardio is not enough for optimal fitness and health. Therefore, you must combine cardio exercises with some type of strength training.
What are the important diagnostic tests that every woman should do?
As women age, sociological elements along with hormonal developments can add and put them at risk of developing certain diseases. To stay away from such diseases, it is important to go for a weekly check-up or identify the early signs and symptoms of any kind of disease. As you cross the age of 30, you should consider getting these 5 tests done quite often.
- Mammogram– This test helps doctors to screen for breast cancer. This is the most common form of cancer in women.
- Lipid Panel Test– This test is usually done to check the level of cholesterol and triglyceride. High cholesterol can clog your arteries which in turn may lead to heart disease.
- PAP Smear and Pelvic Examination– This test helps to examine the cells of your body to understand the risk of cervical cancer.
- Thyroid Function Test– Hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism are the two types of the thyroid. This test helps to check whether you are suffering from thyroid and it also mentions the type of thyroid you have.
- Blood Pressure Test– This test detects and controls heart disease at an early stage which may occur due to hypertension.
You must always keep in touch with your doctor as you age. It not only allows you to discuss the problems with your doctor but also lets you get treated at an early stage. As a woman, you must have a lot of responsibility but to keep yourself healthy and fit you must stay alert and aware of any symptoms that your body is showing. If you keep ignoring any small symptom, it may lead to a major problem. Hence, regular or weekly check-ups are necessary.
Great doctors, Good facilities, caring and helping staff. I recommend this hospital for day care services.
All doctors r very good. There treatments is best. Other staff also good. The service of nurses is great...Hospital is always clean.
All services provide by hospital are nice and on time. Doctors are polite and co-operative with patient.
All services provided by hospital is good. Hygiene maintained well.Even at night good care provided.