Cancer is a stage where the cells present in the breast of women starts to change. The alteration let the cells divide and multiply in an uncontrolled way.
It is a large group of diseases that can start in almost any organ or tissue of the body and can also become life threatening with proper diagnosis.
What are the Symptoms of Breast Cancer?
Different types of symptoms can be responsible for gland cancer. In most cases, the symptoms are similar, but some can be different. Symptoms for the most common breast cancers include:
- Breast pain – You may often wonder why does my breast hurt when I press it? It is because you touch or press the lumps.
- Formation of Lump- You can notice a gland lump or tissue thickening in your breast area and feels quite different from the surrounding tissue.
- Change of Skin- You will notice the surface of the gland is turning red or can even notice pitted or pockmarked skin over your entire mammary gland making the breast surface quite similar to the surface of Orange.
- Swelling- You will notice your breast is swelling.
- Nipple Discharge- You will notice some liquid substance discharging from your gland other than breast milk. You also see bloody substance discharging from your nipple.
- Nipple Changing- You can notice inverted nipple or peel, scaling, or flaking of the skin around the nipple or in the entire breast.
- Change in Size- You will notice an unexplained change in the shape or size of your gland.
If you notice any of these symptoms, it doesn’t necessarily mean that you have breast cancer. But it is recommended to check a gynecologist for better results.
Read Also – The Stages of Breast Cancer
What are the possible reasons for Breast Cancer?
According to ACS, some statistics shows that nearly 268,600 new cases of invasive gland cancer are expected to be diagnosed in the United States in 2019. Around 41,000 women are expected to lose their lives from the disease.
Some of the basic causes of Breast Cancer are as follows:
- Bras can lead to breast cancer. If you wear a bra for 12 hours there is a high chance of developing breast cancer.
- Bras that have underwire or padded bra can cause this by blocking the drainage of lymph fluid of the gland. It blocks the circulation of the tissue.
- If you have a genetic history of cancer, then there is a high chance you will develop breast cancer.
- Lifestyle and environment can lead to breast cancer like consumption of alcohol and smoking of cigarettes is a factor that is responsible for breast cancer.
- You can also develop breast cancer by the time flow. Increasing age with due time can cause breast cancer too.
- Breasts contain fats after puberty and the excessive cell growth of the breast can also cause breast cancer.
- Excessive pressing of the breast can also lead to the blockage of the circulation of fluid causing Breast cancer.
Read Also – How to Do a Self Breast Exam?
Have queries or concern ?
Treatment Option for Breast Cancer
If you visit your doctor at the stage of cancer, then the doctor will provide you with some treatment options for your breast:
- Surgical Treatment
- The treatment procedure for removal of Lymph Nodes
- Treatment through medicines
- MRI treatment Option
Breast Cancer Survival Rate
Five-year survival rates for breast cancer differ depending on the stage of diagnosis. 99 percent for localized people are improved along with 27 percent of metastatic cancers were cured.
Prevention to take
If you engage yourself in positive things, then you can make your health good and sound. There are various things you can perform to have a healthy life. If you change your lifestyle, you can defiantly save yourself from the cancer cell affecting your body. Some tips are given below:
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Maintain your diet plan
- Perform Yoga either in the morning or at Night
- Try meditation for the relaxation of the body
- Get regular medical check-ups
- Avoid the sun and the heat
- Try to think positive all the time
Luckily for men and women, there is increasing awareness of breast cancer. The awareness programs have helped people to know about the causes and symptoms so that they can naturally prevent it from growing and survive the life.
At Sahyadri Hospital, breast cancer treatment is completely safe and highly successful. We are one of the most well-known breast cancer hospital in Pune with an experienced oncologist team
Great doctors, Good facilities, caring and helping staff. I recommend this hospital for day care services.
All doctors r very good. There treatments is best. Other staff also good. The service of nurses is great...Hospital is always clean.
All services provide by hospital are nice and on time. Doctors are polite and co-operative with patient.
All services provided by hospital is good. Hygiene maintained well.Even at night good care provided.